Diablo 4 Druid Skills Guides
The Druid is a powerful class in Diablo 4. With a vast array of skills split into six different skill categories, the Druid is capable of a wide range of strategies. In this article, we will discuss all six categories of Druid skills and their upgrades.
These are the primary way Druids generate Spirit, their main resource. Wind Shear is a basic skill that has a 33% lucky hit chance, dealing damage and making enemies vulnerable for 4 seconds. Storm Strike has a 25% lucky hit chance and deals damage to the target and chains to nearby enemies, reducing the Druid's damage taken by 25% for 3 seconds. Claw is a basic skill that has a 50% lucky hit chance, shifting the Druid into a werewolf and clawing at an enemy for damage. Maw also shifts the Druid into a werewolf, more enemies in front of the Druid and dealing damage.
These are more powerful than basic skills and have a Spirit cost, meaning they are not spammable. Tornado has a 33% lucky hit chance and conjures a swirling tornado that deals massive damage. Lightning Storm is a channeled storm that keeps striking the longer it is channeled, up to a maximum of five strikes, each costing 15 Spirit. Shred Spear shifts the Druid into a werewolf and performs a three-combo attack. Pulverize shifts the Druid into a werewolf and slams the ground, dealing damage to surrounding enemies. Lastly, Land Slide crushes enemies between three pillars of earth, and enemies hit by all three pillars have a 25% chance to be immobilized for three seconds.
These are designed to keep the Druid safe in combat. Cyclone Armor has a 25% lucky hit chance and passively grants 20 non-physical damage reduction. The active knocks back enemies and deals a small amount of damage. Blood Howl shifts the Druid into a werewolf and furiously restores 20 life. Debilitating Roar shifts the Druid into a werebear and bellows a mighty roar, reducing damage dealt by nearby enemies by 50% for 4 seconds. Earthen Bulwark has a 50% lucky hit chance and grants a barrier that absorbs 10% of the Druid’s base life and damage.
These allow the Druid to summon different creatures to help in combat. Vine Creeper has a 20% lucky hit chance and summons a vine creeper that follows the Druid around and deals damage to nearby enemies. Great Eagle has a 40% lucky hit chance and summons a great eagle that swoops down and deals damage to all enemies in its path. Wolf Pack has a 25% lucky hit chance and summons a pack of wolves that attack nearby enemies. Lastly, Bear Companion has a 33% lucky hit chance and summons a bear companion that follows the Druid around and defends them from attacks.
These allow the Druid to use the elements to their advantage. Fire Wall has a 40% lucky hit chance and creates a wall of fire that deals damage to enemies who pass through it. Lightning Shield has a 25% lucky hit chance and conjures a shield of lightning around the Druid, dealing damage and stunning nearby enemies. Ice Blades has a 50% lucky hit chance and throws icy blades at enemies, dealing damage and slowing them. Lastly, Earth Shield has a 33% lucky hit chance and creates a shield of earth that absorbs a certain amount of damage.
These are incredibly powerful skills that can only be used once. Volcano has a 25% lucky hit chance and conjures a volcano that deals massive damage and stuns nearby enemies. Earthquake has a 33% lucky hit chance and causes an earthquake that deals massive damage and knocks back enemies. Thunder Storm has a 20% lucky hit chance and creates a thunder storm that deals damage to nearby enemies and slows them. Lastly, Wild Fire has a 50% lucky hit chance and creates a raging inferno that deals massive damage to enemies over time.
One of their most powerful abilities is the Second Cooldown, which grants a chance of 40% for a Vine Creeper to periodically emerge from the ground every seven seconds and poison enemies in an area for decent damage over 6 seconds. The active Vine Strangle immobilizes surrounding enemies for two seconds and poisons them for more damage over two seconds. This makes it a great summonable skill with both a passive and active component, dealing decent poison damage over time.
The upgrade for Vine Creeper increases the duration of immobilization by one second, making it a very useful upgrade for a variety of builds. Some other cooldowns available to the Druid include Wolves, with a 14-second cooldown and a 50% lucky hit chance. This passive summons two wolf companions that bite enemies for a small amount of damage, which can add up over time. The active is Direct Wolves, which focuses on an enemy and leaps at them dealing a decent chunk of damage.
The upgrade for Wolves increases the damage dealt to immobilized, stunned, or poisoned enemies by 20%. This is a great way to synergize with other skills the Druid has, making it a great choice for a variety of builds. Another skill the Druid has is Ravens, which has a 25-second cooldown and a 33% lucky hit chance. This active summons a swarm of ravens in a target area that deals big damage over 6 seconds. The upgrade gives the Druid a passive of ravens flying above them periodically attacking enemies for damage every 5 seconds.
the Druid has a few Ultimate skills with big cooldowns but big rewards. Petrify is a 60-second cooldown that petrifies all nearby enemies, stunning them for three seconds and dealing 25% increased critical strike damage to petrified enemies. The upgrade increases the duration of petrification by one second. Grizzly Rage is a 60-second cooldown that shape shifts the Druid into a dire werewolf for 10 seconds, granting 20 bonus damage and 20 damage reduction. The damage bonus increases by 3% for every second in this form and the upgrade makes the Druid unstoppable while in this form. Lacerate is a 50-second cooldown that shapes shift the Druid into a werewolf and dashes 10 times between enemies in an area, dealing massive damage and becoming immune to all damage and CC effects. The upgrade for Lacerate heals the Druid for 3% of their maximum life for each critical strike. Finally, Cataclysm is an 80-second cooldown that creates a storm around the Druid for 8 seconds, knocking back enemies and striking them with lightning for decent damage. The upgrade increases the duration of Cataclysm by two seconds.
The Druid class in Diablo 4 is incredibly versatile and powerful, offering a wide range of skills and abilities to suit any build. With a variety of cooldowns, summons, and ultimates, the Druid is sure to be a force to be reckoned with.
Post a Comment